Creating your first Customer
Last Updated: May 04, 2017 11:45AM CEST
- On first sign in to the Cloud Management Console, you will be presented with a quick setup wizard. This will guide you to create your first Customer and link your first Installation.
- Click on ‘Step 1’ in the Wizard to create your first Customer.
- Enter Customer Name and click [Next].
- Leave default option ‘Link an Altaro VM Backup Installation’ checked and click [Next].
- You will now be given a temporary Access Key which you can use to link multiple Altaro VM Backup Installations to this installation. The Access Key is only valid for 8 hours, and can be regenerated at any time.
You may then proceed to link your customer's installation to this new Customer account.